Pottstown Area Rapid Transit is committed to providing safe, reliable, quality public transportation to the Pottstown community. Customer satisfaction is a primary core value of our organization. The customers of PART are a fundamental aspect of our organization, and feedback is crucial to the growth and development of the agency.
The PART Customer Comment Policy has been established to ensure that riders of all modes of the system, including bus and paratransit services have an easy and accessible way to provide feedback to the agency. PART is open to hearing any customer feedback including complaints, comments, suggestions, or concerns.
Riders can contact PART in the following ways:
- US Mail: Riders can mail their feedback to PART at 902 Farmington Avenue, Pottstown, PA 19464.
- Telephone: Riders can contact PART by phone at 610-326-5413 on Monday through Saturday from 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- E-mail: Riders can contact PART at email@example.com.
- Language Assistance: For riders who speak a language other than English, PART will provide alternative assistance as requested.
- In-person at PART at 902 Farmington Avenue, Pottstown, PA 19464, or at Pottstown Borough Hall, 100 East High Street, (3rd Floor), Pottstown, PA 19464.
We encourage you to provide feedback as we aim to provide the best service possible. PART will provide all commentary to staff, supervisors, and the Borough of Pottstown in consultation and evaluation of best practices and procedures. You will receive a response in writing from PART within five (5) days of receipt of a complaint and/or comment. A copy of all complaints, comments, and responses are kept on file for a period of two (2) years.